Monday, April 02, 2007

On Hiatus

Last week was Anna's spring break, so I took the week off too. No work, no blogging, no worries, just shut off everything I normally do and had fun with my kids. Dorene still had to work (her spring break is this week).

We spent a couple days in Fort Wayne with mom and dad. I visited the Three Rivers Table Tennis Club in Fort Wayne and didn't do too bad. I also was fighting a cold for a few days, so that kinda kept me down a bit.

For the latter part of the week, it was all focused on our house. We had an open house on Sunday so we were getting ready for it. We made a couple major changes in our house. We repainted and placed new carpet in our extra room that formerly housed a piano and now served as a playroom. Again, we were blessed with the assistance of Mike and Marcie. Mike laid the carpet for us, which saved us a bundle. Marcie helped us in cleaning out our workroom so that it looks much, much better. Essentially, we added two new rooms to our house. For the one we recarpeted, we bought a day bed, which essentially adds a new bedroom.

Now, would someone just please buy the house!

No comments: