Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Is McCain Really the Devil?

Wow, I can't believe the continued venom being directed at John McCain from the talk radio folks like Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and Laura Ingrahm (my favorite of the three, which disappoints me). They just seem to think he would be the worst thing to ever happen to this country if he's the nominee. I don't quite get it. I really like McCain and could easily vote for him. No, he won't beat Obama or Clinton, but I think he's a good man that has done very well at reaching out to both parties (I got hard core Democrat co-workers that really like him). Maybe that's the problem.

The Democrats are already divided between their two front-runners. Not sure what good it is for the Republicans to be divided like this also. Although, maybe they are not so divided, it's just that these talk radio personalities get a lot of press. In the primaries, McCain is significantly ahead, so it could be just a lot of hot air that will have no impact, except to maybe keep more Republicans home from the polls on election day.

No comments: