Thursday, March 20, 2008

NCAA Picks

I haven't really followed college basketball much this year except when they fired Kelvin Sampson from IU. I always fill out a bracket at work, but never do very well. So, here's my shot at it this year. Either I will come across as brilliant or just another hack who thinks he knows something others don't (I'd go with the latter).

Final 8 Teams
Memphis - Stanford
UCLA - Duke
Notre Dame - Louisville
Kansas - USC

We then have a PAC-10 dominated Final Four with Louisville-USC and Stanford-UCLA. Which then takes us to an all-California match-up in the championship game with UCLA prevailing over cross-town rival USC by a score of 68-60.

This year's Cinderella teams will be Oral Roberts University and Siena (both 13th seeds), one of which will advance to the Sweet 16.

No comments: