Monday, July 06, 2009

Flying Solo This Week

It's just me at home until Friday. This week is Junior Bible Camp and that is where Anna is the whole week. Dorene is also there working security (?!), which basically gives her an excuse to ride around in a golf cart. Our pastor's wife is also doing this with her and I'll guarantee you they will have a blast and the campers will enjoy having them around. Baby Allie is with Dorene also. Cameron, meanwhile, is at mom and dad's for a few days.

This is a very busy week for me as I am coordinating 400-500 students and guests that will be on campus this Friday for new student orientation. So, I couldn't exactly take any time off to watch the kids.

2 comments:

hipperken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hipperken said...

Dang! I would give my left kidney to bach. it for a week!!!