Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just One of Those Proud Father Moments

We haven't turned on our air conditioning yet, which makes the upstairs where the kids sleep a little warm. Anna was complaining about it and asked if she could take a fan upstairs. I told her that was fine and that I'd come up later to turn it off so it's not left on all night (Anna was worried about that for some reason).

At about 11:30 p.m., I go upstairs to turn the fan off. Anna did indeed bring it upstairs, but instead of by her, it was next to her little brother's bed keeping him cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.