Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Detached from the Political Scene

I had a very hectic week at work, followed by a busy church weekend with the Pulse Festival. I totally blanked out on remembering the Rick Warren forum that took place Sunday night. From the commentaries I've listened to, Obama did okay, but not great. Certainly no home run as might have been thought. As for McCain, he did much better than people might have expected.

I think the upcoming debates are going to be very, very interesting to watch. Next week is the Democratic show in Denver. That should be interesting too, especially finding out who the VP is. I wonder what thoughts will be running through John Edwards' mind as he now knows his political career is over and yet 4 years ago he was oh so close to being Vice President.

No comments: