Friday, June 15, 2007

Spurs Win (yeah, whatever)

So the Spurs are champs again of the NBA. There's really nothing to dislike about the Spurs, so more power to 'em. But this year will forever be a "What if?" year for Phoenix Suns fans like myself. Those suspensions of Stoudamire and Biaw prior to Game 5 were devastating. I know the NBA has to remain tough on players that leave the bench, but I guess it didn't seem like what they did was all that bad, especially when they are not known at all for being aggressive. I'm not one to say a team lost because of the refs, but this year, the Suns may have indeed lost because of it.

Once again, it's wait until next year for the Suns. Meanwhile, in a few months I'll be awaiting the start of another promising Arizona Cardinals season that will begin with a thud and go downhill from there.

No comments: