Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why I Don't Want Hillary as President

I don't want Hillary to win this year. It has nothing to do with her stand on anything. In fact, I think she might actually do okay. But let's assume she wins this year and is then re-elected to a second term. I give you the following evidence to ponder:
  • 1980 - Vice President Bush
  • 1984 - Vice President Bush
  • 1988 - President Bush
  • 1992 - President Clinton
  • 1996 - President Clinton
  • 2000 - President Bush
  • 2004 - President Bush
  • 2008 - President Clinton
  • 2012 - President Clinton

Simply put, I'm just tired of these two families. I don't want a 32 year cycle of Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton. Time for someone else with a different last name to get in the White House, and I don't really care a whole lot at this point who it is, just somone different.

No comments: